An online degree is an easiest and affordable way to achieve your academic milestone. Nowadays, we all are familiar with online education. All of you know that it is the easiest, time-saving and cost-saving way of completing the educational courses.
Are you going to opt for an online degree? Here we have mentioned about some facts regarding online degree that you would like to know before joining any online course:
1. In today’s era, 77% of the academic experts have considered online education or degree better than our traditional way of education. It is a fact, which if you prefer to achieve your degree online, you will get better chance to learn the subject. So, if you are confused about the selection of your education pattern, then the online education or degree is more trustworthy to you.
2. If you complete your degree online, you can earn lots of dollars, which is sometimes more than the earnings of a student, who completed the degree through the traditional way of education. You must know that, in today’s scenario, a graduate with an online degree is earning $150000 per annum.
3. Most of the Universities in UK and USA are now providing the full-time online degree courses. Statistics shows us 62.4% of the Universities in the United Kingdom are offering full-time online degrees and you will be shocked to know that the percentage of the Universities providing online degree courses has increased by 34.5% in last few years.
4. If you are working at somewhere, then you have better opportunity to enhance your career by completing the degree online. There are 46% students like you, who have selected online degree courses just to improve their career further. They prefer online degree courses because it is flexible, convenience and affordable.
5. You can complete your two years’ degree course only in 1 year by adopting the online option. It not only saves your time but it saves your money also. You can easily balance your education, job and family life, without hampering anything. In online degree courses, you are free to study anytime and anywhere; there is no hard and fast rule in online education.
6. If you are thinking to opt for online degree for completing a long-term degree course, then you must think twice. Many academic experts have voted against online degrees in the case of long-term courses because they believe that students cannot maintain the online classes for long-time. There are many distractions that hamper their online education. In fact, many students lose their patience in long-term online courses.
7. There is another lucrative facility that you can enjoy in online degree courses, and that is the credit transfer from the previous college, University or institutions. Many students (more or less 80%) in the UK transfer their credits from the previous colleges, Universities or institutions to complete the online degree.
8. You can get the education from an international perspective in online degrees. Online degrees provide you with a wider platform for your education and future career. You can share your views in the group of international students, which will improve your knowledge and skills.
9. If you are already employed at some company, then you can get help from your employer’s end to complete your course. It means you can reduce the financial burden of education by selecting the online degree courses. There are 12% online students, who get financial help from their employer for the online course.
10. If you are a student of business and management, then online is the best way to complete your degree. There are several online degree courses for the students of business and management that you can select as per your choice.
11. Statistics shows that female students opt more for the online degree courses than the male students. There are 70% of the female students in the world, who have opted for different online degree courses; whereas only 30% male students have opted the online degree courses.
12. The students from Caucasian ethnic group prefer to attempt online degree courses more than any other ethnic groups. On the other hand, the percentage of North American students is lowest in this case.
13. It is also important for you to know that there are 80% of the students taking online classes, belong from the areas that are within 100 miles of a University.