The education in the 21st century has offered a lot of predictions, and the future imperatives have also been utilized by the education in the 21st century which was obviously not done in the education strategies in the 19th century.
Some of the other points which can bring a good comparison between the education levels of 21st century and 19th century have been listed and explained below:-
- The education of 21st century is data driven and the education in the 19th century was not data driven.
- The education of 21st century is personalized and the education in the 19th century was not personalized.
- The education of 21st century rests on the science of learning while the education of 19th century was not completely rested on the science of learning; instead, it was partially rested on the science topics to learn.
- The education of 21st century is designed to gear towards 100 percent efficiency, and the students are taught in such a way that they can get 100 percent efficient information and knowledge. On the other hand, the education in the 19th century was not geared towards 100 percent efficiency and the reason could be that the tutors did not have sufficient knowledge about the topics and also they did not have proper strategies of distributing the educational knowledge.
- The education of 21st century has taken almost all the possible advantages of technology which are beneficial for the students, in various possible ways which actually help to enhance the learning experience. On the other hand, the education in the 19th century could not take the advantages of technology as the technology was not as much developed in the 19th century as it is today.
- The pace of the educators of 19th Century for preparing the students for the 20th century was a bit slower than the pace of the educators of the 21st century for preparing the students for the coming future.
- In the 19th century education, it was really very much easy to address the change because the educators of the 19th century had enough time to absorb the change. On the other hand, the educators of the 21st century do not have much time for absorbing the change before they have to represent the change.
- In the 19th century education, there was no rush and not even a lot of things to be learnt, and there were also not much things in the systems. The students used to repeat the same thing over and over. On the other hand, in the 21st century, there is a lot of rush of different educational things. Hence, the students do not get much time to repeat one thing as they have to perform various experiments which are totally different from each other.
- It is hard for the education in the 19th century to be against the education in 21st century’s vision and strategies because it is a type of educational strategy near Utopia.
- The education in the 21st century has committed a promise of higher completion rates. It has also promised to the students who have the required abilities and the skills for employment. This is pretty much sure that the education in the 19th century did not have much power to make such a promise which can really bring a lot of change and can result into the brightest future.
- There are now a lot of tutors with different teaching strategies and different methods of teaching the students in the 21st century who were obviously not available in the 19th century. Instead, all the tutors of the 19th century have the same methods and strategies of teaching which were made by maybe a particular senior educator. They did not have their own methodologies of teaching as the recent educators have.
- Smart Education Concept: Most importantly the concept of smart education has been introduced in the education of 21st century which has become the most popular concept up till today.
There have been a lot many technologies which have been developed in the education as smart education concept. The smart education is all about learning in a smart way with the smart appliances. The concept of smart education has helped a lot of educators and a lot many students to improve their teaching skills and learning skills respectively. The concept of smart education has started in the early 21st century and obviously had not been introduced in the 19th Because of the absence of smart education concept in the 19th-century education, it could not achieve the level which the today’s education has achieved.